We undertake the development of automation control units and display applications and the integration of existing software.
Relays and pneumatic controllers are becoming increasingly intelligent, the automation of the Industry 4.0 age requires up-to-date IT services. Our control units and their associated data collection and display software transmit real-time production data to related systems. Our systems can be used to validate and use KPIs to produce reports.
- You can count on us in the following development tasks:
Programming of controllers of Remote I/O, PLC and DCS process management systems, configuration, installation and maintenance of the display actuator interface, and provision of system engineer services (e.g.: Pepperl & Fuchs, Siemens, Schneider, Omron, Emerson, Honeywell, Yokogawa, etc.).
- Programming the connection between process management and information technology systems (Modbus, TCP/IP, ODBC, OPC etc.), configuring, installing, maintaining system operation, performing system engineering activities (e.g.: MTL – Emerson Asset Management Solutions [AMS]).
- Programming, configuring and system administration of technology information systems supporting operational production control (e.g. OSIsift Inc. (USA) Plant Information System or also known as PI system).
- The intelligent PI system collects, stores, and processes data from process management systems. Provides the necessary software for collecting, archiving, processing and distributing measured data so that they are available at company level and become useful information. Provides real-time data connectivity between technology and management systems.
- Prediction and predictive analytics help ensure safe operation and optimum maintenance as well as increase production efficiency. The system is based on the set of pre-collected data, from which the target information can be extracted with appropriate algorithms (Big Data).